اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ مِن مَوْتِ الهَمِّ، وأعُوذُ بِكَ مِن مَوْتِ الغَمِّ، وأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الجُوع فإنَّهُ بِئْسَ الضَّجِيعُ وأعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الخِيانَةِ فإنَّهَا بِئْسَتِ البطَانِةُ
Treating Hypertension with Tibb-e-Nabawi
High blood pressure is due to the following reasons :
- Extra fluid in the body which exhibits inflammation in the kidneys, when the body is over-dosed with animal proteins / toxins & kidneys are unable to filter the blood efficiently.
- Hardened arteries ~ improperly slaughtered animals, Sugar, refined carbohydrates, and damaged fats / oils are guaranteed to eventually cause Arteriosclerosis if eaten on a regular basis.
- Sleep disorders ~ related to dryness in the body, constipation, fatigue & depression
- Fatigue & Stress ~ working over the capacity, a simple example is those who carry a laptop from Office to House & From House to Office ~ We have no solution for such patients except that they should compromise with themselves seriously.
- Depression ~ The only solution is Allah’s Zikr
- By eating over-cooked foods, we are always deficient in Digestive Enzymes, natural vitamins & minerals that are burnt due to high temperature. It is another cause of high blood pressure.
Tibb-e-Nabawi has a lot of wonders to stabilize your blood pressure, & we write the prescription as under :
Part 1 (Shifa by Belief) :
We should have a Yaqeen that disease is created by Allah & Shifa is totally in the treasure of Allah, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah, the other issue of Yaqeen is that we should have a strong belief that Tibb-e-Nabawi is the best medicine of this world, we have seen that some people take Hijamah only with an intention that it is Sunnah (it is correct), but they depend more on the conventional medicine, it is a wrong concept, Tibb-e-Nabawi is both the Sunnah & best medicine of this world.
Part 2 (Shifa by Salehaat) :
Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV, avoid mix gatherings of Non-Mahram.
Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that the patient takes
سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم
Subhanallah, Alhamdolillah, La ILAHA ILLALLAH, Allah O Akbar, Laa Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah ~ 200 times daily, Salawat (Darood) on Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam ~ 200 times daily, Istighfaar ~ 200 times daily, QURAN ~ One Juzz (para) recitation daily
Ask the patient to purchase Hizb-ul-Azam (book of Duaas / supplications) compiled by Mullah Ali Qari OR any other book of Masnoon Duas & to recite them daily.
The patient should do Sadaqah daily, even if as low as 5 Rupees.
Part 3 (Shifa by Tibb-e-Nabawi foods) :
Lunch : A glass of juice prepared with Gourd (Kaddu), Cucumber, Beetroot, Ginger & vinegar, please check Juice Therapy for Hypertension
Stop wheat & rice, soda drinks, sweetened juices, animal proteins, washed lentils (without shell), tea / coffee, vegetable oils, pickles, salted foods, on the shelf dairy products, and all whatever is available as canned / packed foods from the market. Vegetable curries are the best except potatoes, lady finger (Bhindi), egg-plant (Baingan), Cabbage & Cauliflower.
Part 4 (Shifa by the blessed herbs) :
With Henna, Lubaan, Olive Leaf & Date Stones Tibb-e-Nabawi as kings, the formula “HT” (attached) will help the patient, to be taken as one tablespoon after breakfast & lunch time. It is a very strong blend & is never needed daily, take as 2 teaspoons for 5 ~ 7 days then reduce the dosage to 1 teaspoon only, after 15 days, we feel that blood pressure will drop down & then you will need a teaspoon at alternative days only.
Part 5 (Shifa by Hijamah) :
Hijamah at 8 points on the back will remove the toxins / unnecessary fluids & Hypertension will definitely reduce Insha’Allah.