إِنَّ اللَّهَ لاَ يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلاً مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَذَا مَثَلاً يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيراً وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيراً وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلاَّ الْفَاسِقِينَ
Treating Dengue Fever with Tibb-e-Nabawi
Dengue fever is a virus-based disease spread by mosquitoes. Dengue fever begins with a sudden high fever, often as high as 104 – 105 degrees Fahrenheit. A flat, red rash may appear over most of the body 2 – 5 days after the fever starts. A second rash, which looks like the measles, appears later in the disease. Infected people may have increased skin sensitivity and are very uncomfortable. Other symptoms include Headache (especially behind the eyes), Fatigue, Joint aches, Muscle aches, Nausea, and Vomiting. In a small proportion of cases, the disease develops into the life-threatening dengue hemorrhagic fever, resulting in bleeding, low levels of blood platelets and blood plasma leakage.
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the blessed medicine recommended by our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, it consists of
- Seeking the Shifa (healing) from Allah’s Treasures by developing a firm belief that Allah Has Sent the disease & Allah is the Healer, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah.
- Seeking Shifa by adopting Salehaat (Salaat, Quran, Zikr, Istighfaar, Sadaqah) and avoiding sins
- Seeking Shifa by the foods of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
- Seeking Shifa by the blessed herbs praised by Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
- Seeking Shifa by Hijamah (removing blood from underneath the skin to drain out impurities), which is Sunnah & best treatment of this world. To learn more about Hijamah, please see the link Hijamah ~ The Best Treatment
Dengue was widespread in Pakistan during 2010 & vide our friend (Mr. Arshad Kamal based in Lahore), we treated some patients with the following :
To follow the Sunnah, Hijamah was done & a small amount of blood (not more than 100 ml) was drained out from the back. We adopt Hijamah to remove toxins from the blood, as an example, you may read the link Hijamah ~ Antidote for Poison and you will read that when Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam poisoned in Ghazwah Khayber, Hijamah was used as an Anti-dote to take out the poison.
If the patient is not willing to take Hijamah, we skip it & start Tibb-e-Nabawi medicine immediately.
We used some formulations (attached) that are made with the combination of blessed herbs, and the prescription was
(1) Formula “J” (Joshanda) to be taken as hot infusion, 5 cups daily
(2) Formula “W” as one teaspoon 3 times a day
(3) Formula “R” made as a paste in honey; one tablespoon twice daily
(4) Sa’oot of Qust-al-Bahri for inhaling, Qust is ground into ultra-fine powder, the patient lays down & stops the breath outwards, puts a pinnch of Qust in each nostril, keeps a finger over the nose & inhales the powder with a powerful breath, this treatment is also mentioned in Tibb-e-Nabawi
Results were beautiful & the fever broke down, with platelet count rising back within the normal range.
Furthermore, we should fumigate our houses with Myrrh, Thyme & Mugwort as per the following Hadith (our formula “W” has all these 3 herbs included):
عن أبان بن صالح عن أنس – رضي الله تعالى عنه – أن رسول الله – صلى الله عليه وسلم – قال بخروا بيوتكم بالشيح والمر والصعتر روى أبو نعيم في الطب ( حديث منقطع) , انظر كنز العمال 28316
Narrated by Abu Nuaim on the authority of Abban Bin Saleh Bin Anas radi Allaho Anh, that Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said : “Fumigate your houses with Mugwort, Myrrh & Thyme”. (Weak hadith – Munqati) (Kanz-ul-Ummal)
We also recommend to fumigate the house with Frankincense. As written on Wikipedia, burning frankincense repels mosquitos and thus helps protect people and animals from mosquito-borne illnesses, such as malaria, West Nile Virus, and Dengue Fever.
Please contact Mr. Arshad Kamal for more information at :
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at his Cell Phone +92 300 9436050.
Clinical Evidence :
Mr. Arshad Kamal has also treated some patients 2011 & recently, he has furnished some test reports for a patient who was diagnosed with Dengue Fever on Sep. 4th, 2011; when his Platelet count was 211,000 and it dropped to 151,000 after 4 days on Sep. 8th, 2011, look how fast the damage occurs.
Patient was given the medicine (formula W, R & J) on Sep. 4th 2011, the herbs took few days to ignite themselves, & Masha’Allah that on Sep. 11th, Platelets had raised to 194,000 & after 10 days on Sep. 14th, they jumped to 284,000, ohhhh what a beauty………
As per the sayings of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, Barley Soup with Beetroot is the best for weak patients, so we also recommend this for the weakness caused by low platelets.
Please click on the link below to see the clinical evidence:
Test reports for the Dengue patient (23 downloads) (treated with Tibb-e-Nabawi medicine).
Weights mentioned below are as per the unit proportion, if you need to prepare lesser quantity, reduce the unit weight for all herbs accordingly.
Bring the herbs, clean / sieve them properly to remove dust, some herbs may have small pebbles as well, all the impurities have to be removed carefully. Once the cleaning has been done, take them back to the herbal shop as you can’t grind some hard herbs in your kitchen with a blender machine, many herbal shops have the commercial grinders, they will do the milling for you.
Keep the powdered mixtures in air tight containers & it is better to put them in refrigerator for a longer life.